LESSON : Parts of
English Handbook with answer key
1. Using the index in your English handbook, locate the word
Read the chapter on "nouns".
b. Do the the exercises
orally or written, then check your work. Note: If more than one or two wrong
answers, see your
teacher for instructions.
2. Write the word "noun" on the first line of your paper. Skip
a line and write the definition for noun.
3. See key scripture verses in the scope and sequence: language arts then
write the scripture and its references.
4. Find all the nouns
in the key scripture verses and underline each in pencil.
5. Write the nouns in a list.
6. Next to each noun, write whether the noun is a person, place, thing,
7. In a third column, write what kind of noun; common or
[ Home ] [ Back ] [ Prayer ] [ Language Arts ] [ Science ] [ Geography ] [ History ] [ Creative Writing ] [ Electives ] [ English ] [ Spelling ] [ Penmanship ] [ Literature ] [ Phonics ]
© Copyright 1999 SOW
All rights reserved. Do not duplicate
or redistribute in any form.