1. The title: Refer to the character section of the scope and sequence : language
arts for this week's main character. Write the main character's name on the first line.
2. First paragraph: Refer to this week's scripture readings and the Bible
dictionary to answer these questions in complete sentences: (Skip a line and indent before writing this
a. Who was he? Define his name, describe him, and name his important family members.
b. Where and when was he born?
c. What was his occupation?
d. What are some important facts about the person?
3. Second paragraph: Use the Spiritual and Carnal Chart (See Chart Samples:
Spiritual or Carnal Traits) to answer these questions
in complete sentences: (Indent before
writing this paragraph.)
a. What ungodly character trait did he have? Explain why you think so?
b. What godly character trait did he have? Explain why you think so?
4. Third paragraph: Answer the following question in
complete sentences: (Indent before writing this
a. Explain why he did or did not glorify God.
5. Fourth paragraph: Using the
concordance, find a scripture reference that says something important about the character
you're studying. Write the scripture verse and its reference.
6. Evaluate: Before copying your rough draft, use the editor's check list (See
check list) to check your paper for errors.
7. Rewrite: After corrections are made, rewrite your paragraph neatly.
[ Home ] [ Back ] [ Prayer ] [ Language Arts ] [ Science ] [ Geography ] [ History ] [ Creative Writing ] [ Electives ] [ English ] [ Spelling ] [ Penmanship ] [ Literature ] [ Phonics ]
© Copyright 1999 SOW
All rights reserved. Do not duplicate
or redistribute in any form.