LESSON: Praise Letter
1. P is for "Praise" (Let everything that has breath
praise the Lord " Psalm 150). Write a "praise" letter to God using the
2. The greeting: Start your letter with "Dear (Choose any name for
God that is found in the Bible.) Make sure you put a comma after your greeting. Skip a
line before writing the body of the letter.
3. The body: Make sure you indent before writing this
paragraph. Think about what you have learned about God this week and answer the following
statements in complete sentences:
a. Praise Him for who He is.
b. Praise Him for what He has done.
c. Praise Him for what He is going to do.
4. The closing: Finish your letter to
God by telling Him you love Him, then sign your name. Make sure you put a comma
between your statement of love to God and your name.
5. Talk: Now, talk to God and tell Him how much you worship and adore Him
by reading your prayer to Him.
6. Song: Complete your prayer time with a song
of praise, such as
"To God Be The Glory" (see songbook).